Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A JOURNEY


If I caught the world in a bottle
And everything was still beneath the moon
Without your love would it shine for me?
If I was smart as Aristotle
And understood the rings around the moon
What would it all matter if you loved me?

March 15, 2022
This date marks the end of my long or not
so long journey.  Long as I see myself spent
more than half of my life there.  Not so long,
if I see myself today, seems everything is
just too fast, when I have not accomplished
enough, where I see spaces to contribute more,
more than what I've been doing so far....
Friends try to tell me, it is not the end yet.

Here in your arms
Where the world is impossibly still
With a million dreams to fulfill
And a matter of moments 
until the dancing ends
Here in your arms
When everything seems to be clear
Not a solitary thing would I fear
Except when this moment comes
near the dancings end
If I caught the world in an hourglass
Saddled up the moon so we could ride
Until the stars grew dim
Until....


March 16, 2022
I'll mark today as a new start,
as I have ended my first journey,
yesterday....

One day you'll meet a stranger
And all the noise is silenced in the room
you'll feel that you're close to some mystery
In the moonlight when everything shatters
You'll feel as if you've known her all your life
The world's oldest lesson in history


I'll look around in the morning,
all will remain unchanged.
I'll see you as my night owl friend,
I'll see those who used to fly with me,
those who share my days,
ups and downs....
Would it be matter then,
when everyone says, 'welcome back'.
Yet we know...
It is just not the same,
not the old days....

Here in your arms
Where the world is impossibly still
With a million dreams to fulfill
And a matter of moments until the dancing ends
Here in your arms
When everything seems to be clear
Not a solitary thing do I fear
Except when this moment comes near the dancings end


This time I look around once again,
try to see if I can find those reasons,
which hold my strong stand.
Change the course and keep moving,
move and get hold of the balance,
don't fall out.... but soaring up high.

Oh, if I caught the world in an hourglass
Saddled up the moon and we would ride
Until the stars grew dim
Until the time that time stands still
Until....


It is another journey.
It won't come easy, won't be scarier too.
Although yes, challenges do come by years.
With a dim, it leaps again....
Reset.... restart...
Until... the dancing ends....

~ Me and My Journey ~
Song: Until by Sting
OST Movie: Kate & Leopold (2001)

No comments: