Monday, July 28, 2014

2014 Channel University


This early stage of journey started when 1st e-mail got into my inbox on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 01:50pm.  The lines went like this:

Greetings to all
 FYI, and look forward to seeing some of you in July.
Best regards, Xxxx.

We were required to take few online modules and exam as pre-requirement, followed by pre-work to be discussed during the 3-days workshop.


And if our backs should ever be against the wall,
We'll be together, together, you and I

There were 22 countries' representatives gathered that 1st day.  We were scheduled to have team-building, interesting outdoor activities, with so many unexpected outcomes, many selfies and fun.  It involved much teamwork, something you wouldn't achieve alone and you would regret if you missed.  I enjoyed 1st bonding being in the group in this first phase.

2nd to 4th day were practically classroom workshop with many exercises and role plays, to adapt theories into practice, I love to remember "compelling benefits".  One joke to note was 2nd day where word "stoned" flying on my head, one I wouldn't want to forget, of course with PC and OC, cute girls on my table and to confirm with AT, actor from AEC. [thanks for funny key word to bring back home]

Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time
I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time
You are all left out
Out of there without a doubt

Theoretically, all was done on the 4th day, but we still had one more interesting session for the region and truthfully, this session was something worth waiting for [I guess you know what I mean ;)].

And yes, three important notes I wouldn't want to miss out.  First, it gave me a reason to bring my candle back home, to celebrate everyone's birthdays all together.  It gave much love to celebrate the whole world round.  Remember the "stars" :)


Second, tokens from all over the world somehow worked on me as "we are speaking the same language then."  Thank you for passing the idea to share, it is indeed a great sharing among the team.


I can read your mind, I am the maker of rules

Third, I think the bring-back-home words are responsibility and progress, guess these are the stakeholders want to see :)

Lastly, without wanting to spoil all the great mood, I just want to close this short sum-up, all were great, great team, great ideas, great plan, great coordination, great outcomes.  


I thank to great team who has brought this whole things came true! Appreciate the hardwork and effort, you're all lovely souls!


Norah Jones and her Don't Know Why is fading away...
It's now time for me to end the day.

One good soul has asked me more than once:
+ How about these days?
-  Those were great, it's great team you have.
+ Sure? Don't lie?
-  Sure, I don't tell lie.  I don't like people lying, hence I don't lie.


Keep smiling, keep shining,
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more


péng yǒu yī shēng yī qǐ zǒu, nà xiē rì zi bù zài yǒu
Friends walk this life together. Those days will not return.

一句話 一輩子, 一生情 一杯
yī jù huà yī bèi zi,yī shēng qíng yī bēi jiǔ
One word, one life, A lifetime relationship, a cup of wine

[I wish to dedicate this song to everyone of us]

and... I tender everyone goodnight....

No comments: