Friday, April 25, 2014

Match From Heaven


"U sensitive."
"I am."
.....

It's been months, if not years .. I've been asking for someone to help me out.  Yet it's not approved but he will ask and ask again why I need one.  This time, I don't feel like talking anymore.  If that's what he wishes for, I'm going out from his line... my 10-fingers keep dancing on the keyboard, till that short sentence appeared on my screen.  My brain hadn't processed anything yet and very fast colaboration of my right middle finger, left pinky and right index finger have typed "I am."

I paused, blinked and shook my head once.  Next line went softer ....


On my 1.5hrs-way back home, I sat quietly, browsing messages from friends, remembered some loving words they posted me, and I selected one for today's post, it went like this:

you are exactly as you now are - with your every mannerism, challenge, and trait; skill, talent, and strength - because before this life began, at the height of your glory, with full awareness of your divinity, reach, and magnificence, you knew best the choices that would maximize this adventure. Bad hair and all.

Trust yourself. You chose superbly, and though you may not see it yet, you've already mustered the courage you had to muster, faced the fears you had to face, braved the storms, fought the battles, and exceeded every expectation you ever had for being the kind of person you hoped you'd be.


Just tickles me pink...

Waktu satu setengah jam cukup memberikan jeda untuk merenung.  Beberapa segmen belakangan ini muncul kembali.  Aku ingat beberapa hari yang lalu, juga sebelum-sebelumnya, belum ada yang sanggup mensabotase pikiranku hanya dengan satu kalimat pendek, 2 kata.  Satu kalimat pendek yang mampu menghentikan sejuta kalimatku yang sudah siap mengudara.
Berbeda dengan situasi lainnya yang kerap berlanjut dengan terpancing kata-kata bersambut yang akhirnya membuat pembicaraan semakin runyam, akibatnya pasti ada yang mogok.  Hampir pasti selalu begitu.

Kelihatannya, langkah efektif untuk menyabot pikiran kusut adalah dengan kalimat fakta dan singkat.  Tentunya perlu kejujuran yang bersangkutan untuk mengakui sehingga pembicaraan bisa berlanjut lebih baik.

Kejujuran dan spontanitas bilang "Ya [I am]" memegang peranan kunci untuk 1001 situasi seperti ini. 

Perbedaan dan friksi, komunikasi dan seirama - memang lebih mudah muncul dari sesuatu yang sudah terpasang dari sononya.  2 karakter yang berbeda, kadang perlu 2 kalimat efektif untuk menyambungkan rasa.

~ Apr 23, 2014 ~

No comments: