Sunday, June 4, 2023

Just the Two of Us


We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

The above is a love song for couple,
the lyrics keep playing for a while,
so I think it is best to just write it here.

Today story isn't meant for a couple,
but for mom and son.  I want to share
this story, and keep it here as long as
can be.

My son has misunderstood about the
idea of having baptized all this while.
That was why he rejected my requests
for many years.  One day, I was not on
my right mind anymore and got really
angry.  That day, we sat and talked.
We found out the rejection was very
simple, misunderstood of what
baptized meant.

Sunday, 4th June 2023 at 10:31am,
he was baptized by Priest Gabriel Goh.




Had his first Holy Bible of his own.



Had his first Holy Communion.



With this verse printed, from Ezekiel 36:26a
I will give you a new heart and put a new
spirit in you; I will remove from you your
heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.



Yehezkiel 36:26a
Kamu akan Kuberikan hati yang baru,
dan roh yang baru di dalam batinmu.

As for me, I registered myself here
as well. 


Apparently today was the last service
from the priest.  He is relocated to
another church next month.



I thank him and all the team who have
made this all smooth and good today.
I wish him his very best on his new
"home".

In His time, in His time,
He makes all thing beautiful in His time.
Lord, my life to you I bring,
may each song I have to sing,
be to you a lovely thing, in your time.

In your time, in your time,
you make all thing beautiful in your time.
Lord, my life to you I bring,
may each song I have to sing,
be to you a lovely thing, in your time.

As he said which I realized:
At the end, it is only two of us.

However, there were many other prayers
and wishes came his way:




Thank you for sending this prayer, brother.
Thank you for beloved family and friends
who shared today, with us.

Sing Hallelujah
Sunday, June 4, 2023

No comments: