Thursday, May 21, 2020

Destined To Cross Paths


I have this site which provides me a long wonderful journey.  It keeps me home, it keeps me positive during my leisure time, not only at home, but also during my long hours on the street.

Suddenly when I tried to access it yesterday morning, I found a big "Goodbye!".

I was really surprised, and sad.  I know this is unavoidable.  The worst is, I can't thank those people who have worked hard to provide us our fave movies on the right time.  It's chicken and egg, I hope the cycle will never end.  There is demand, so I wish things will keep going, in its time.

If those people happen to read this, I thank you for the hard work and wish everyone good luck, keep continue doing things, on its right way, in the right time.

THANK YOU.


No comments: